TSRC Day 2019:
The lectures at the Day of the Textile Science and Research Center 2019, thematically related to the Circular Economy, were held with the presentation of companies from the sector and the accompanying Exhibition at which selected projects and works of students and mentors were presented. We are pleased to have a large number of participants, so we would like to thank:
• exhibiting companies: Mikrolux, Primalab, Anton-Paar and Crescat,
• exhibitors in the accompanying exhibition and their mentors,
• Nikola Tesla Technical Museum for the conference hall and assistance with the organization,
• the media that have expressed interest in popularizing the TSRC Day,
• to anyone who helped with the organization.
We hope you found areas where we can expand and enhance our existing cooperation! Below are the presentations, which we hope will help you in your future work and contribute to raising awareness of the requirements, but also addressing the challenges which Circular Economy puts to all of us!
Image source: www.europarl.europa.eu
Textile Science Research Centre (TSRC), established in 2008 at the University of Zagreb Faculty of Textile Technology, popularize textile science with topic:
CIRCULAR ECONOMY – CHALLENGE FOR TEXTILE/CLOTHING/LEATHER/FOOTWARE SECTOR
Program and brief lecture summaries are an integral part of this new, and we hope that it will be a good motivation to join us at:
Technical Museum Nikola Tesla, September 25, 2019 at 9:00 am.
Prof.dr.sc. Sandra Bischof,
Head of Textile Science Research Centre
The 12th Scientific and Professional Conference on Textile Science and Economics (TZG 2019) under the title TZG 2019 - Textile Science and Economy 2019 French-Croatian Forum was held on January 23 and 24, 2019 at the Zagreb Innovation Centre (ZICER) and at the Faculty of Textile Technology, University of Zagreb (TTF).
ZICER and TTF organized the event with the support of French High Education partners, along with associations, companies and organizations actively involved in the Textile Science and Economy. The main theme of TZG 2019 was "Trends and Future Directions in Textile Creativity, Innovation and Technology".
Textile-Science Research Centre (TSRC) announces the following:
for the award for the most successful scientific or artistic research work in the field of textiles.
The competition is divided into two separate categories:
Category I: for young scientists/artists (doctoral or postdoctoral students) of the University of Zagreb Faculty of Textile Technology (age limit is 35)
Category II: for students of undergraduate/graduate studies of University of Zagreb,
The deadline is September 2nd 2019.
Head of TSRC
Prof. Sandra Bischof, PhD
--- o ---
Predavanja na Danu Znanstvenoistraživačkog centra za tekstil 2018. tematski vezana za Znanost za kulturnu baštinu i obilježavanje 10. obljetnice rada su održana uz nazočnost velikog broja sudionika, stoga se ovim putem zahvaljujemo:
• svim posjetiteljima,
Nadamo se da Vam je bilo zanimljivo i da ste sagledali područja gdje možemo proširiti i unaprijediti suradnju!
u ime Organizacijskog odbora
prof.dr.sc. Tanja Pušić
- Award of Textile Science Research Centre (TSRC) for 2018 – category I
- Award of Textile Science Research Centre (TSRC) for 2018 – category II
- Textile Science Research Centre Open Day in Technical Museum Nikola Tesla on September 20, 2018
- TSRC cellebrates 10 year anniversary
- Competition for the award for the most successful scientific or artistic research work in the field of textiles.